Drink/Driving/Drug offences, guilty plea fixed fee £750 excluding VAT and disbursements.
Please note that the fee includes:
- 2 Hours attendance/preparation:
- Considering evidence
- Taking your instructions
- Providing advice on likely sentence.
- Attendance and representation at a single hearing at the Magistrates Court
The fee does not include:
- Instructions of any expert witnesses
- Taking statements from any witnesses
- Advice or assistance in relation to a Special Reasons Hearing
- Advice or assistance in relation to any appeal
The key stages of your matter are based on the presumption that you have entered a guilty plea and you will have a date for your hearing:
- Meet with your solicitor to provide instructions and what happened
- We will consider initial disclosure, and any other evidence and provide advice
- Arranging to take any witness statements if necessary (this will have an additional cost of £400.00).
- We will explain the court procedure to you so you know what to expect by the date of your hearing, and the sentencing options available to the court.
- We will conduct any further propriety work, obtaining further instructions from you if necessary and answer any follow up queries you have.
- We cannot provide a timescale of when your hearing will take place. This depends on the court listing for that date.
- We will attend court on the day and meet with you before going before the court. We anticipate being at court for half a day.
- We will discuss the outcome with you. If advice is required on an appeal, this will carry an additional cost.